четверг, 12 сентября 2019 г.

Select Express & Logistics in New York, Select Express & Logistics 55 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018

Select Express & Logistics. Courier Service. I super wish I could give 0 stars. Delivery window of 1-5. I call at close to 5 to get a delivery update. apparently their truck broke down outside of town. they're trying to fix it. But they. more. I wish we had read these reviews before we had ordered our Ikea cabinets. I call their dispatch to get an estimated delivery time. They tell me 5 pm so I go run an errand at 2pm. At 2:30pm the. more. So disappointed I bought this goal over a month ago. I have never written a review before, much less a negative review. The past month and a half has been beyond horrible. The installation company. more. If I could give them a review in the negatives I would! I have NEVER in my life dealt with more horrendous customer service. My ONE piece of furniture was never delivered, and they never called to. more. Wish I could give 0 stars. Ordered a dresser from Buy Buy Baby and paid in advance for assembly through Select Express on a specific day. Then, they canceled on me and rescheduled for 2 days. more.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий