четверг, 19 сентября 2019 г.

Top 100 companies in Qatar, Qatar Living

Top 100 companies in Qatar. Is there someway I can get a list of the top 100 companies in qatar (both manpower and turnover wise). Im doing a research @ work. Greatly appreciate any/all feedback . Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT. Click here to learn more. I have fully qualified AAT and now holding AAT membership. I am doing ACCA skill level, CMA operational level and i have experience in computerized accounting (Tally, QuickBook and MYOB. I believe I have the right attitude and abilities to outperform the objectives. I herewith attached my resume. Please kindly acknowledge. i am in Qatar now. i have transferable visa and NOC . I look forward to hearing from you. My wife is currently working and living in Qatar and I will need to join her soon. She does not earn up to 1000qr so she cannot invite me according to the law. I am an IT and safety personnel and I need a company that can recruit me as a staff so i can join her. Please call if you know of any company that urgently needs an IT or HSE personnel. You can reach me on +2348137163156 or email me on godsman4dworld@yahoo.com. Auto cad draftsman (srilankan) Professional auto cad draftsman (civil architecture) 2d, 3d, modeling. more than 2 + year work experience in the field. looking for suitable job in same position at Qatar. Transferble visa with NOC. Contact :+974 3150 1180. Dear all , I have done MBA in finance , Now I am in Doha Qatar looking for job, please if there is any related job to my field please kindly contact me. Thanks. Cell #00974 50548791. I am an MBA HR having one year experience iam looking for HR/Assistant/Administration related jobs in Doha.As of now iam residing in doha qatar.If there is any vacancy please inform me. Please my name is Yakubu Compaore, from Ghana n I need security job from any gulf countries.Senior high school graduate .I have two working experience in Ghana commercial bank n one year working experience in Doha pest control and cleaning company in Qatar. Contact me on+97470714832 or yakubucompaore1990@gmail.com. Pls give me list of companies recruting IT Network Engineers. APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ‘QUANTITY SURVEYOR’ I would like to apply for the post of QUANTITY SURVEYOR in your company. Here with I have enclosed my Curriculum Vitae for your references. I have successfully Completed Diploma in Quantity Surveying (Q/S) at BICT Campus in Sri Lanka & Successfully Completed Advance Diploma in AutoCAD 2D and 3D (MEP) at CSS Computer Technology (India) in Sri Lanka. I have gained 3 years excellent professional experience in Quantity Surveying and I am capable of managing the cost associated with Building, Water supply, Landscaping and Irrigation works. I am an excellent in keeping the cost low and maximizing value for money or profit on a build. I have an understanding of the need to keep the cost to a minimum level and can usually advise on funding and grants. I am confident that I would be an excellent choice for your esteem company. I would be grateful if you consider this and call me for the interview. I’m looking forward to hear a positive reply from you soon.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий