вторник, 13 августа 2019 г.

Latest Logistics jobs - JobisJob South Africa Mobile

Logistics management jobs in gauteng. 1,580 Logistics Jobs. Some Valuable Facts about Logistics jobs. There is a vast majority of our users (28%) , in the Logistics - Distribution sector that are searching for jobs as Logistics . Be the first to apply for the job that interests you! Would you like to know where the most vacancies related to what you want are hidden? The place that leads the ranking is certainly Johannesburg , with 22% of offers. You should not overlook Cape Town , since 148 of the jobs lie in that location. Durban is in third place, with 99 job ads that may match your search criteria. Related Searches. Transport Logistics Jobs. Logistics Graduate Jobs. Warehouse Logistics Jobs. Logistics Supply Chain Jobs. Junior Logistics Jobs. Top locations. Forum Logistics. Why is it so hard to find employment in the freight industry ? I've been put in a very bad situation, and since end June I've been sending out my CV like crazy look and searching for employment. I'm a single breadwinner with 3 children, I've got a lot of experience with qualifications, and yes, I'm still learning, but because I don't have a degree, I will not even be looked at. I'm sorry but I did not get the memo where it was declared that a certain piece of paper is actually doing the job and not experience, knowledge, passion, the love of being in the freight industry, a human, a mother. I'm in the freight industry for almost 28 years, with a lot of experience, a lot of knowledge to pass on to the younger generation, but it seems just impossible to find employment. I got the job!! Logistics job searchers. Jobseekers share reviews about their JobisJob search experience. logistcs grad: through alerts i managed to get the job I was looking for bp sa - johannesburg Teboho Warehouse Controller: It helped me to be recognised by recruiters around Gauteng. klm couriers - Johannesburg.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий