четверг, 22 августа 2019 г.

Logistics Coordinator Samples, Cover Letters

Logistics Coordinator Cover Letter Sample. Want to use this letter? 1 Main Street, New Cityland, CA 91010. Home: (555) 322-7337. Dear Ms. Manning, As a highly skilled Logistics Coordinator, I read your posting for a new Logistics Coordinator with interest. My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking at Manning Supply Company, in particular my role as a Logistics Coordinator at Granite Logistics, and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization. With more than 11 years’ experience as a Logistics Coordinator, I am adept in document completion, shipment tracking, and scheduling. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate organizational and analytical abilities, I excel at: Conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis of logistics operations. Negotiating contracts with outside providers to control costs. Overseeing scheduling for over 250 employees. Driving results by defining appropriate metrics and measurements. In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for logistics organization. I am extremely enthusiastic about Manning Supply Company’s focus on modernization and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your success and your ongoing improvements. Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I will follow up to request an appointment to discuss how my experience and background meet your needs. Thank you for your time and consideration. There are plenty of opportunities to land a position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий