пятница, 23 августа 2019 г.

Logistics Information System (LO-LIS), SAP ABAP

Learn SAP ABAP Online. Logistics Information System (LO-LIS) Post navigation. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say superb blog! Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My site addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you’re interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way! Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thank you! Spot on with this write-up, I really feel this web site needs a lot more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий